Application deadline 24-August
Call for Student Bursaries for PhD and postgraduate students are open. They will be granted among those who opted (and are finally selected) for presentation.
Conditions to apply:
- Have an accepted abstract as author.
- Have sent the complete application and documents requested by e-mail.
- Applicants will have priority for the student bursaries if they have been accepted for oral presentation or if they attend to a workshop tutorial.
- Scholarship Application Letter including: full name, Nationality, ID or Passport number. Name of your works director. Place of work (department, Institution, city with postal code and country). Submitted abstract's tittle and authors.
- Copy of ID, ID or Passport.
- Brief CV in a PDF file named "SurnameN_CV" (two pages).
- Workshops tutorials that the applicant expects attend in case of be awarded with the bursary (if applicable).
Causes for annulment (until the start of the conference):
- Do not appear personally.
- Do not pay registration.
- Do not present your work at the Conference.
- Do not register to the workshop tutorials selected in this application before 11-September (if applicable).
The all documents must be compiled into a compressed ZIP or RAR called "docum-SurnameN" and sent e-mail file. The email address is cab2c at cs.uns.edu.ar. Put in subject "Student Bursary + Surname".