Conference location (CCT)
The Conference will be held in the “Centro Científico Tecnológico BAHIA BLANCA” (CCT, Bahía Blanca), CONICET, located on km 7 “Camino La Carrindanga”, Bahía Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina. The property has an area of 26 hectares of which about half is landscaped and where three buildings accommodate four execution units (namely CERZOS, IADO, INIBIBB and PLAPIQUI) and the Unit of Territorial Administration (UAT in Spanish). For more information click here.
Workshop location (Laboratorios del DCIC)
The Workshops will be held in the “Departamento de Ciencias e Ingeniería de la Computación (DCIC)”, belonging to the “Universidad Nacional del Sur”. The DCIC is located in Av. Alem 1253, Bahía Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina. You can see a video here with the path to be followed in order to reach de DCIC from the front door of the UNS. Also you can see 3D maps of the different areas of the Univesity here.
For more information on the DCIC click here.
How to arrive
Origins/Destinations and operating airlines:
- Aerolíneas Argentinas (Buenos Aires-Aeroparque)
- Aerolíneas Argentinas operado por Austral Líneas Aéreas (Buenos Aires-Aeroparque)
- LAN Argentina (Buenos Aires-Aeroparque)
- Sol Líneas Aéreas (Buenos Aires-Aeroparque, Comodoro Rivadavia, Mar del Plata, Trelew)
Getting from the Airport to downtown (12 Km):
- El Sol bus transport services travel from the airport to the Hotel Muñiz (downtown). Tel +54 (291) 488 2180.
- You can choose Taxi services at the main door of the airport.
- The airport also has AVIS car hire services. Tel +54 (291) 15-572-0166).
By bus: To Bahía Blanca Bus Terminal, services from different cities of Argentina and neighboring countries arrive. For more information click here (in Spanish).
Getting from the Bus Terminal to downtown (3 Km):
City bus: You can take buses 504, 512, 514 or 517. For more information on the routes and other bus-lines click here (in Spanish).
You can also choose Remis or Taxi services.
By car: The city can be accessed by means of several road connections: national routes 33, 35, north and south 3, 22; and province route 51.
Buenos Aires is 660 km from Bahía Blanca. For more information click here (in Spanish).
By train: There is a train service provided by the company “Satélite Ferroviario”. For information on the routes and schedules click here (in spanish).